David Csaszar - Abstract Expressionist Painter

Today, we feature USA abstract expressionist painter David Csaszar, and feature some of his incredible abstract art.

To have your art or creative projects featured at Designpromotivate, please visit this page: Creative Spotlight

 

David Csaszar

Favorite Quote: “I create art out of love for life!”

I’m mostly a self-taught artist and through out my life I found the type of art I like doing, and that is abstract expressionism in which I have no boundaries to express myself, as I let my artwork do that.

 

 David Csaszar Abstract24

 

Earliest experiences with art

When I started in the arts I was very young and one time I painted a painting of mushrooms for a lady and she loved it. I also did many drawings for my art class back in my junior year. In the tenth grade I started doing my first abstracts, and after that my art teachers were set back by my imagination.

 

Abstract35  

 

Art and Music

When I do my artwork today I do sometimes listen to music such as jazz or orchestrations as I paint as I composing the creation of my work of art.

 

Also see: Watercolor Artworks by Cynthia Warden

 

Do you have a day job besides art?

I do work part time as a commercial painter in many office buildings.

 

All that Jazz

 

Artistic Process

In my artwork I apply layers of color to create a sense of depth and a feeling of space and add lines of color to create movement in which creates forms of active space to give the viewer a feel of purely visual contact with the painting. The above elements contribute to the whole composition to create movement in its purist form.

 

Influences

Artist with the most influences on me are Picasso, Kandinsky & Pollock

 

Abstract30

 

Online Art Promotion

For the last few years I been promoting my artwork online using several outlets and mostly using Fine Arts America to promote.

 

Free style drawings by Graham Matthews: Freestyle drawings

 

Exhibitions

Exhibited at Fine Art at the Village of Rochester, Mi.2008

Ronald McDonald House in Detroit, Mi.2009

Art Coordinator for CCAN Chizzy’s Charities Artist Network 2010

Exhibited at the Community Legal Resources in the Ford Building in Detroit 2010

Art donated to The Art Experience, Pontiac, Mi.Fundraiser Port's O' Call Dec 4th, 2011

Padzieski Art Gallery Line & Form Exhibit July 19 – August 24, 2012

Art Takes Time Square 2012

 

Abstract34

 

Art and Life

My life in general is a private life of an artist in which at times I do like being around people with the same interest. I think the highlights in my life as an artist was my first art exhibit. I can’t live my life again but if I did it would be in the arts. Only the future can tell if my art will be exceptive to the general populist.

 

Advice for emerging artists

For emerging artist find what you are good at and work at for the rest of your life because once you choose to become an artist there is no turning back.

 

David Csaszar - Abstract Expressionist Painter

Website: http://david-csaszar.artistwebsites.com/

 

See more incredible abstract art by Pamela Beer!

Related

creative spotlight 4852078752802541870

Post a Comment Default Comments

emo-but-icon


Turn Your Creativity Into A Career
Get Paid for Your Writing
Create Free Websites!
item